2.8.10

Procrastination (with a box of markers)

This is what it looks like. I was doodling a story about Internet love, international (nothing relating to my own personal life as I am perpetually single, but perhaps something that will one day resemble my own life as I may get too old to "go out" and meet people because older single people "going out" is gross/ looks depressing; I may have to have Internet love).

It kind of sucks/ looks like my nephew drew it, but I am not ashamed and I thought I would share. I am supposed to be writing an eblast for work, but I can't write about medical applications for smartphones now (what it is about) because I just rediscovered this box of markers and this website stereomood.com which is a lot of fun. (check it out.)

Also, dealing with things colour, check out this video. "Cupcake Canon." It appeals to all senses. It is amazing (and my preferred mode of "untimely" death).


CUPCAKE CANNON from kamp grizzly on Vimeo.